Who is on the founding Executive of Historic Places Aotearoa? What has been involved in setting up HPA? Who are the professionals who have given their time and expertise in helping set up HPA?
Founding Executive of Historic Places Aotearoa Inc. From left: Peter Dowell (Wellington), David Kiddey, Secretary (Wellington), Anna Crighton, President (Christchurch), David White (Central Otago), Jimmy Wallace (Timaru), James Blackburne (Gisborne)The following is some of the work they have done thus far.
- Extensive consultation on the structure/ business plans of the new heritage organisation has taken place.
- Hundreds of kilometers travelled to meet with NZHPT Branches and members.
- Historic Places Aotearoa (HPA) constitution written and incorporated.
- HPA Regional Societies constitution written.
- HPA web site live and work is soon to start on building it into a major resource.
- Membership forms, PO box and bank account opened.
HPA Executive and Members Gratefully acknowledge the efforts of the following professionals who have provided their expertise, services and advice pro bono.
- Stephen Phillips, CEO, Aged Concern Canterbury for administration, Strategic Plan, funding applications.
- Sam Fisher, Green Eggs PR for communications strategy.
- PKF Goldsmith Fox – Accounting.