Massey Commemorative Issue, 2014 order form available from the following link: Massey Commemorative Issue -2.
Since 2005 the Journal has published eight articles on the history of Massey by former Massey University Archivist Lucy Marsden. To commemorate Massey's 50th Jubilee these lively and readable articles are being reprinted as a special issue. Drawing on the resources of the University Archives, and illustrated with contemporary photographs, topics covered include:
- Sir James Prendergast & the Fitzherbert Estate
- The Russells of Wharerata
- Lippincott & the Massey buildings
- Sir Alan Stewart, Vice-Chancellor
- The Massey Library
- Professor Keith Thomson
- Massey student capping reviews
- MUDS: Massey University Drama Society.
Comments are closed.